3) Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
4)No man that warreth entangleth himself with
the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
2 Timothy 2: 3 - 4
YOU ARE CHOSEN TO BE A SOLDIER
This is for all of those that are wanting to go to war. Going into the heavenlies and
tearing down the Devils strongholds is not to be taken lightly. This is not a place for those who are only in it for the excitement.
Do not enter into the heavely battle unless you are prepared. The Devil is just waiting for you to enter when you are in ignorance
to his ways and still under his authority. Most Christians do not believe that they can be under the control of demonic influence
when they can. Please before you declare war on the enemy in the heavenlies, Declare war on Satan in your own life. I am not
saying that you must be perfect. I am saying that you must have total freedom from Satans control over your life, If you are
not free, the Devil he will use your weak areas to destroy you. You will be moving into a realm of war and adversity. We must
be strong in the Lord and the power of his might, that we will not fall.
10) If thy faint in the time of adversity , thy strength is small.
God is not calling us to be perfect, God is calling us to have a pure heart that we will
do all, to keep our rightstanding with the father. Your walk with God should be a constant growth and canstant perfection
through God. Only God can lead us to a form of perfection. God is looking at the condition and desires of our heart, and the
desire of our heart to become perfect in his eyes, not in your perfection. So I am not saying you have to be perfect to go
to war. What I am saying is that you cannot give the devil any tools to destroy you.
23)And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
24)And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true
25) Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbor: for we are
members one of another.
26)Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down on your wrath:
28)Let him that stole, steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands
the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
29)Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to
the use of edifieng that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
30) And greive not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the Day of redemption.
31) Let all bitterness, and Wrath, and anger, and clamour and evil speaking, be put away
from you, with all malice:
32)And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for
Christs sake forgave you.
We must ask God to purify our heart and renew a right spirit within us so that we might
fulfill his will and give no place to the Devil.
The Devil hates you already because you have accepted Christ as your lord and personal
Savior. He will hate you so much more and will do all in his power to destroy you, when you get off your pew and begin to
destroy his kingdom and declare Gods lordship over this world. Be wise in all that you do, because the Devil seeks to destroy
those that rise up against his authority.
8) Be sober, be vigilant, because you adversary the Devil, as a roaring lion walketh
about, seeking whom he may devour.
1 Peter 5:8
Now that I have told you what the Devil will do let me show you the promises that God
has given to us to guarantee our victory in him.
6) Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in
thee by the putting on of hands.
7) For God hath not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound
2 Timothy 1:7
Fear is one of the main tools that Satan will use to keep you on the ground and not batteling
in the heavenlies. Remind him of this scripture when you feel fear coming into your warefare.
Satan will also use your friends, Family and even strangers to try and destroy you and
the mission God has put you in remember what God has said:
13) And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?
14) But if ye suffer for righteousness' sake happy are ye: and be not afraid of their
terror, neither be ye troubled;
15) But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to
every man tha asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meakness and fear:
Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they
may be ashamed that falsly accuse your good conversation in Christ.
17) For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for
1 Peter 3:13-17
If you are warring in the heavenlies to fulfill God's will you have all the power of
heaven and earth behind you. God says that Greater is he that is in me than he who is in the world. Through Christ we can
do all things. Here just a small group of scriptures that show the power of God that you can walk in. There are hundreds more
that are in the Bible. You need to find them. Memorize them and quote them to the Devil. He knows them already but you must
remind him at all times.
3)For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4) For the weapons of our warefare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling
down of strongholds;
5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge
of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.
2 Corinthians 10: 3-5
17) No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall
rise against thee in judgement thou shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and the righteousness
is of me, saith the Lord.
18) They shall take up serpants, and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt
them; they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.
10) The thief cometh not, but to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they
might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
12) Verily, verily I say unto you, He that believeth on me the works that I do shall
he shall do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto the Father.
13) And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, That the Father may be glorified
in the son.
John 14: 13-14