DON'T GO INTO BATTLE
THE HOLY SPIRIT
25) These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26) But the comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he
shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your rememberance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 14: 25, 26
The Holy Spirit was sent to us to teach us. When Jesus ascended into heaven there was no
one here to teach us of God's ways so he sent us the Holy spirit to teach all the things of God. The ways of God are a mystery
to most people. To those that have the Holy spirit he opens our eyes to see the mysteries of God. The Holy Spirit helps us
to understand the word of God. When you do not have the Holy ASpirit you can read a scripture 1,000 times and you still will
not understand the true meaning of what you are reading. When you have the Holy spirit present you can read the same scripture
and immediately have the revelation of what God was trieng to say in his word. There are also times when you are ministering,
or going through a trial that the Holy Spirit will bring to your remembrance of a scripture that was just what you need to
overcome, or bring salvation to the lost.
17) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the
spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18) The eyes of your understanding being enlightened;
that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory
of his inheritance in the saints,
19) And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
20) Which we wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and sat him at his own
right hand in the heavenly places,
21) Far above all principality and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is
named, not only in this world, but in that which is to ccome:
22) And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be head over all things to the
23) Whis is his body, the fullness of him that fillith all in all.
Many Christians believe that there is power in Christ but have not experienced the fullness
of God's power. This power can only be expressed through the power of the Holy Spirit. If you are going to take dominion over
the enemy you must first have the Holy Spirit as your first mate in battle. There are times in warfare that you don't know
which direction to go. The Holy spirit will lead you into all victories if we will let him. The battle that we are stepping
into is not a balltle that we can understand withour own human mind. The way that our Lord works is not on the same level
as human thinking. So we must allow the Holy Spirit to teach us to think with the mind of christ. There are different stratagies
that God would use than those that our human mind can conceive.
7) Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me
by the effectual working of his power.
8) Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is the grace given, that I should preach
among the gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
9) And to make all men see what is the fellowship
of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things. who created all things in Jesus Christ
10) To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be
known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
11) According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
12) In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
13) wherefor I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.